The WhiteCity Works partnership was formed between Westfield London, the London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham, JobCentre Plus, Ealing, Hammersmith & West London College and Tendis. It was set up to assist retailers and contractors to recruit locally, and to alert residents and jobseekers to available jobs and to assist jobseekers to gain access to the right employment and skills training for jobs at Westfield London.
If you are looking for work, the Work Zone can help you to:
• Find out about current vacancies
• Complete application forms, write a CV and prepare for interviews
• Access pre-employment training and support
• Pay for initial childcare costs when starting work at Westfield London (borough residents only)
• Organise work placements and work trials
• Develop retail careers and retain employment by improving your qualifications
• Ease the transition into employment by providing debt support and benefit advice
• Access online support and job vacancies at Work Zone Online
Funding of £1 million was also provided by Westfield to support borough residents with their childcare requirements to assist those most in need in returning to work.
For more information on the Work Zone, or to search job opportunities at Westfield London, visit Work Zone Online or call 07722 673665 to book an appointment now.