TikTok House Frequently Asked Questions
Who needs a ticket?
To assist with additional Health & Safety requirements in place, tickets are being sold per slot. For the Creator Sessions, each ticket will allow 1 person. For the Private Sessions each slot can accommodate up to 6 people in the same household or support bubble which includes children and infants.
Is TikTok ‘For You’ House accessible for wheelchair users?
Yes, however we advise that someone comes to assist. Only one ticket for the wheelchair user needs to be booked – the helper will be free. Once your ticket is booked, please email UK.Ticketing@Westfield.com with your date and session time so we can allocate your helper space.
Is there an age requirement?
Children 13 to 18 years must be accompanied by an adult. Any children aged under 13 years will not be able to attend the event.
Can I cancel or change a booking?
Requests to change or cancel tickets must be made no later than 24 hours before your booked date to UK.Ticketing@Westfield.com. Please include your booking reference, name of the original Buyer (and the email address registered with your booking) and the reason for your request. If you accidently book the wrong location, please email UK.Ticketing@Westfield.com and we will try to change the location, subject to availability.
What additional Covid Secure measures do you have in place to protect me and my family?
We have a range of additional hygiene measures in place to protect both staff and visitors. These include but are not limited to:
- Regular testing of all staff
- All staff will wear masks throughout the experience
- All visitors will need to either check in using the NHS track and trace app or supply their details manually.
- All guests aged 11 and above must wear a mask for the duration of the experience unless exempt
- All guests will have their temperature taken before entering the experience.If you or a member of your party has a temperature of 38 degrees or higher you party will not be able to access the experience.
- The House has been designed with minimal touch points and all touch point surfaces will be wiped down with anti-bacterial and antiviral solution between each group
- Social distancing will be practiced throughout
- Minimised touch points with foot buttons used where possible.
- surfaces to be wiped down between groups using anti viral solution
- Hand sanitiser will be available on entry to the experience and guests will be requested to use on entry
- Daily deep cleans will take place using the latest in anti-viral technology.
- Screens in retail areas between staff and guests