In helping with recovery from injury to alleviating everyday aches and pains, the aim of Correct Osteo is to restore health to patients and enable them to continue doing the things in life that they love whether that is competing in the Olympics or walking the dog.
A variety of injuries and problems can be treated with osteopathy, in people of all ages. Correct Osteo use a wide range of techniques and is are also qualified in Medical Acupuncture, Electro Acupuncture, Ultrasound, Tool Assisted Therapy, Rock Taping and Cupping therapy.
Correct Osteo is based on the principle that to 'Perform at your best you must feel your best'
- Monday · From 10:00 AM to 09:00 PM
- Tuesday · From 10:00 AM to 09:00 PM
- Wednesday · From 10:00 AM to 09:00 PM
- Thursday · From 10:00 AM to 09:00 PM
- Friday · From 08:00 AM to 09:00 PM
- Saturday · From 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM
- Sunday · From 12:00 PM to 06:00 PM