The hotel is nestled in the heart of Westfield Stratford City. We overlook the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park which is full of attractions ranging from the Olympics legacy Aquatics Centre to the Velodrome. There are also wetlands trails to explore, canal boat tours, and the AcelorMittal Orbit (the UK’s tallest sculpture) with slide. There’s lots to experience and explore and excellent transport links from Stratford to Canary Wharf and Central London.
The hotel offers 188 stylish rooms and suites with all that you need for a relaxing stay including The Stadium Bar with drinks, snacks and outdoor terrace for alfresco dining. The Twenty Twelve restaurant serves a hot buffet breakfast daily and mouth-watering European dishes into the evening. Our on-site gym is open 24 hours a day and is free for all residential guests.
Whether you’re coming for business, or with friends or family, we’re the perfect base for your London visit.
- Monday · From midnight to 11:59 PM
- Tuesday · From midnight to 11:59 PM
- Wednesday · From midnight to 11:59 PM
· From midnight to 11:59 PM
- Thursday · From midnight to 11:59 PM
- Friday · From midnight to 11:59 PM
- Saturday · From midnight to 11:59 PM
- Sunday · From midnight to 11:59 PM