Westfield London helped to create 12,000 jobs when it opened in 2008, both as a direct employer and by attracting world-class retailers. Nine years on, our retail and residential expansion will bring about approximately a further 6,700 jobs.
The Work Zone partnership was formed between Westfield London, the London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham, JobCentre Plus, Ealing, Hammersmith & West London College and Tendis. It was set up to assist retailers and contractors to recruit locally, and to alert residents and jobseekers to available jobs and to assist jobseekers to gain access to the right employment and skills training for jobs at Westfield London.
It is based onsite at Westfield London in the Shepherd's Bush Library.
If you are looking for work, the Work Zone can help you to:
- Find out about current vacancies
- Complete application forms, write a CV and prepare for interviews
- Access pre-employment training and support
- Pay for initial childcare costs when starting work at Westfield London (borough residents only)
- Organise work placements and work trials
- Develop retail careers and retain employment by improving your qualifications
- Ease the transition into employment by providing debt support and benefit advice
- Access online support and job vacancies at Work Zone Online