Guests who spend £30 or more at any food and beverage retailer or kiosk between 6pm and 10pm on weekdays are entitled to redeem complimentary parking for up to 2 hours on the day the purchase is made.
- The car parking discount does not multiply with increased spend (i.e. £60 spend does not equal 4 hours complimentary parking).
- This offer excludes spend on grocery shopping such as Waitrose or Marks and Spencer.
- The £30 spend can be made up of multiple purchases from different retailers (e.g. £15 from food court, £10 from juice bar, £5 on cookies).
- The offer is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The guest is still responsible for all other car parking charges further to the 2 complimentary hours
How long does this promotion run for?
The offer will be valid from 1 August 2022 and has to be redeemed no later than 30 September 2022.
How do you redeem the offer?
- Present your receipts at the Guest Services desk in the North Atriums. Upon meeting the requirements of the offer, Guest Services will validate 2 hours free parking.
- This offer must be redeemed on date of the spend, prior to departure.
- Guest Services will record the postcode of the guest and if you have visited the centre in the last 12 months.
- Smart Parkers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to redeem this offer with 30 days of the date of receipts. The free parking will be credited to your Smart Parking account within 7-10 days of receipt of the email.
Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
Westfield London (“Westfield”/”we”) operates and manages the website www.uk.westfield.com (“Website”) in the United Kingdom. The campaign (“Offer”) will be subject to the terms and conditions set out in this website.
- Under the offer (“Offer”), Car Park Users are entitled to free parking at Westfield White City (“the Centre”) for up to 2 (two) hours on the day that you visit and make a claim for the Offer (“Visit Day”) provided:
- you spend at least an aggregate of £30.00 (Thirty Pounds) (“Eligible Spend”) at any Food and Beverage (“F&B”) retailer or kiosk at the Centre during the Visit Day; AND
- the Eligible Spend is made between 6pm and 10pm; AND
- the Eligible Spend is incurred during the eligible Visit Days which are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- The Offer is available to all users of the car park users (“Car Park Users”/”you”) at the Centre whether on a one-time basis or by way of the users’ Smart Parking membership.
- The Offer will be valid from 1 August 2022 and has to be redeemed no later than 30 September 2022 (inclusive) (“Offer Period”).
- You may redeem the Offer any number of times throughout the Offer Period subject to the conditions set out herein being satisfied. For Car Park Users who do not have a Smart Parking account, the Offer shall be deducted from the Car Parking Charges. For Smart Parking users, the Offer will be refunded to the relevant Smart Parking account.
- For the avoidance of doubt; This offer excludes spend from on grocery shopping such as Waitrose or Marks and Spencer.
- For the avoidance of doubt, all car parking charges in excess of the Offer amount will remain the Car Park Users’ responsibility. You remain responsible for all additional charges on the final car parking charges due following the deduction of the amount you are entitled to as part of this Offer.
- All Offers have to be redeemed directly at Guest Services located in the Atrium at the Centre PRIOR to you departing from the Centre. Only one Offer can be used for each Visit Day.
- Car park Users who look to redeem the Offer must provide their vehicle number plate in order to receive the Offer and must redeem the Offer on the Visit Day PRIOR to you departing from the Centre. You will be required to provide a “proof of receipts” of all Eligible Spend made at the Centre to redeem the Offer. The Offer will be deemed to have expired at the end of the Visit Day and you will not be entitled to redeem the Offer retrospectively.
- The Offer is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- By agreeing to this Offer, you are sending personal information to Westfield who will use this personal data in accordance with data protection laws and our privacy notice (https://uk.westfield.com/privacy). This notice explains how Westfield processes your personal data, your rights, and you can contact us. Westfield’s data protection team can be contacted at DPO@urw.com. Because Westfield is a UK company, your personal information needs to be stored in or transferred to the UK or be accessed from the UK.
- We reserve the right to change the advertised dates and schedule of the Offer without notice or liability, where it is necessary to do so for reasons beyond our reasonable control. We may amend or remove parts of the Offer if deemed faulty. These Terms set out your rights in this situation.
- We reserve the right to change the Terms from time to time.
- Westfield reserves the right to cancel the Offer.
- Save that any company in the Westfield group of companies, as well as the shopping centre owners, may benefit from these Terms, no person who is not a party to these Terms shall have any right to enforce any term under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- Nothing in these Terms affects any of your statutory rights which may not be legally excluded.
- Whilst Westfield makes every effort to monitor the experience fulfilled under this Offer, any liability incurred by the Car Park Users shall not be the responsibility of Westfield. Westfield shall not be liable for the death or personal injury of any Car Park User as a result of the Car Park User’s own negligence or wilful default or wilful misconduct. Westfield shall have no liability for damage to property, consequential loss or expenses suffered, which includes but is not limited to loss of anticipated earnings, profits, goodwill, reputation, business receipts or contracts, losses or expenses, resulting in third party claims.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights. These terms and conditions are subject to the law of England and Wales. All disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.