Learn how to make you very own Cyanotypes! This historical process involves contact printing objects and negatives onto light-sensitive paper in the sun. It is fun, easy to learn and ideal for experimentation.
In this workshop you will:
- Get an overview of the cyanotype process and what a cyanotype is.
- Learn how to prepare your own light-sensitive cyanotype paper.
- Explore ways of creating your very own pieces of art using objects and negatives.
- Practise exposing and developing the paper to produce beautiful prints.
- Each person will produce a variety of bespoke pieces of art, learn how to archival mount ready to frame and put on your walls.
- You also get to take away a DIY cyanotype art kit complete with everything you will need to continue to print at home.
Tickets cost £55 per person and include the DIY art kit to take home.
This event will be held within the West Elm store, on Level 0 near John Lewis.