The Pokémon Company International is excited to open a special pop-up Pokémon Center for a limited time, giving you the chance to browse and purchase a range of products and exclusive designs not found anywhere else.
We anticipate that Pokémon Center London will be very busy throughout the duration of its opening, as such queuing provisions have been put in place.
- Customers wishing to queue overnight will not be permitted to bring camping bags or tents. Please make yourself known to a member of the security team upon your arrival.
- Once the queue has reached the daily capacity it will be closed for the day, nobody else will be permitted to join after this.
- The average queue time is 4 to 5 hours long.
- Please regularly check our Twitter page for updates regarding entry to the store.
To ensure equal access to Pokémon Center London, there is a separate queue for customers who are disabled or have had a long-term physical or mental medical condition.
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, customers are required to present one of the following so that we can ensure this queue is managed fairly and effectively:
- Blind registration card
- PIP payment letter
- DLA letter or attendance allowance
- Doctors / School / Employment letter
- Freedom pass
- Access to work declaration letter dated within the last 3 years
- Incapacity benefit letter
- Blue badge holder
- Carer pass
- Access card
Please have your documentation ready to present to security located at the entrance of the store.
Update To Opening Hours
Due to the unprecedented high demand we’ve received over the last few days, the store is now open from 10am-6pm (Monday-Saturday) to improve the in-store experience for visitors.
There will be a limit of sales per customer to ensure everyone can enjoy the experience and the products available.
How do I play the Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield Demo version?
Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield demos will be taking place upstairs at the Pokémon Center London. To ensure customers have ample time for the full demo experience and pre-order opportunity, the demo area will operate on a wristband access system and visitors will be allocated a timeslot. Wristbands are available on a first-come, first-served basis and will be given out at the store, are not bookable in advance or transferable to any other days.
Please access the car park via Car Park A and park in the disabled bays nearest to Lift Lobby 4. When entering car park A, please turn right after going through the barriers and look for lift lobby 4.
The store is wheelchair accessible, with a lift operating between the 2 floors.