To kick off the first ever London Food Month this June, we're hosting a Food Truck Festival!
Taste the flavours of London's best street food stars and restaurants, and relish the start of summer with a cocktail or two. Indulge in yummy food including:
- Pulled: Mouth-watering slow-roasted British meats - or barbecued, pulled jackfruit for our veggie guests (GF, Vegetarian, Vegan available)
- Yorica: Refreshing ice cream and fro-yo (All GF, Vegan, free from nuts)
- Comptoir Libanais: Modern Lebanese dishes, from mezze and wraps, to drinks and sweets (GF, Vegetarian, Vegan available)
- Freixenet: Essential fizz, and perfect sparkling cocktails
- Elephant Juice: 100% fresh smoothies, juices and super food bowls
- Pancs: Freshly made sweet and savoury pancakes, coffee and tea (Vegetarian available)
Enjoy cooking and cocktail masterclasses at The Kitchen presented by Grundig, with appearances from some of the capital's top chefs – including the talented Michelin-starred Theo Randall. You also have the chance to win a tasting menu for two at Theo Randall at the Intercontinental, plus double passes to the London Food Month Night Markets!
In need of refreshment after all that shopping? Freixenet will be celebrating all things food with some essential fizz at their vintage wine van. As a global producer of quality sparkling wine, Freixenet is welcoming the arrival of two exciting additions to its fizz range. Be one of the first to try their new fizz, along with the rest of the Freixenet Family including the iconic black bottle Cordon Negro, and for the Rosé fans - Cordon Rosado.
Plus, pay a visit to the HelloFresh pop-up and have a try of their seasonal recipes. HelloFresh source the freshest ingredients, create meal ideas, and deliver them straight to your door for you to cook delicious dishes at home - adding a pinch of creativity to your dinnertime.
If you miss out on the Food Truck Festival - never fear! The wheels will be turning on our trucks, and a new festival pop up from 22-25 June at Westfield Stratford City. You'll also want to make sure you get tickets to the London Food Month Night Markets, in Kensington, open from 7 - 18 June and featuring our outdoor cinema plus over 50 food stalls. To find out more, click here.