The Little Gym Is Back
The Little Gym Westfield is welcoming families back for a new season, following strict Covid-19 guidelines whilst offering weekly classes for children aged 10 months to 12 years on a termly basis.
The Little Gym's gymnastics-based classes improve learning inside and outside the classroom, encourage teamwork, social skills, independence and develop motor skills, fitness, confidence and resilience. The Little Gym classes are non-competitive, which means that children can develop at their own pace and expert teachers know when they need to be pushed but also when they need support.
In-line with government guidelines, the following safety measures will be in place during your child's next visit:
- A drop-off and pick-up protocol has been organized to minimise the number of parents at any given time.
- Face masks and coverings are compulsory for adults.
- Hand sanitisers have been installed at several points and are mandatory upon entering and exit the premises and gym.
- Gym equipment is cleaned between each class.
- Gym instructors will be wearing visors and the reception desk has been fitted with a Plexiglas protection.
Find out which activity is right for your child here.
Contact The Little Gym today on 02087350817 to find out more.
|Tuesday||22 Sep||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Wednesday||23 Sep||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Thursday||24 Sep||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Friday||25 Sep||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Saturday||26 Sep||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Sunday||27 Sep||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Monday||28 Sep||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Tuesday||29 Sep||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Wednesday||30 Sep||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|