NexusEngage Food Machine:Terms and Conditions
Westfield London operates and manages the website www.uk.westfield.com (“Website”) in the United Kingdom. The campaign (“Offer”) will be in respect of the gift vouchers (“Vouchers”) issued pursuant to your playing the food game (“Game”) on the NexusEngage Machine located in Westfield will be subject to the terms and conditions set out in this website but please note that the fulfilment of the dining experience is by a Designated Restaurants (defined below).
- You will receive a printed receipt (“Receipt”) when you complete the Game on the NexusEngage Machine which will set out recommendations of restaurants for you to redeem your Voucher at.
- For the purpose of this promotion, the Offer can be redeemed at the following restaurants (“Designated Restaurants”) depending on the results of the Game that you play on the NexusEngage Machine:
The Real Greek
SOHO Coffee Co
Morty & Bobs
Westwood sports pub & kitchen
All Star Lanes
- Offers will be made available at the Designated Restaurants only which will be set out on the printed receipt from the NexusEngage machine.
- All Offers have to redeemed directly in the Designated Restaurants. Only one Offer can be used for each booking at the Designated Restaurants. The Offer will be valid from 19 July 2021 and has to be redeemed no later than 10 Oct 2021 (“Offer Period”).
- Each Offer is only available to one person and each person can only redeem one Offer throughout the Offer Period.
- Bookings may be made prior to your proposed dining date or you may use the Offer on your arrival at the Designated Restaurant.
- Bookings can be made for any day and time subject to the Designated Restaurant’s normal availability calendar.
- Individuals who look to redeem the Offer must provide their name and contact details upon entry to the Designated Restaurant in order to receive the Offer.You will be required to provide the Receipt received in order to redeem the Offer.
- All reservations are subject to the cancellation policy of your chosen Designated Restaurant. If the chosen restaurant charges a fee for a late cancellation or ‘no show’, this fee will be passed to you and will be deducted from your Voucher credit.
- All Vouchers are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Whilst Westfield makes every effort to monitor the experience fulfilled by the Designated Restaurant, any liability incurred by the customer or the recipient caused by the Designated Restaurant’s negligence is the responsibility of the Designated Restaurant and not the responsibility of Westfield. Westfield shall not be liable for the death or personal injury of the customer, recipient or third party while undertaking any treatment or activity provided by the supplier. Westfield shall have no liability for damage to property, consequential loss or expenses suffered, which includes but is not limited to loss of anticipated earnings, profits, goodwill, reputation, business receipts or contracts, losses or expenses, resulting in third party claims.
- Due to the nature of some of the dining experiences offered by the Designated Restaurants, certain foods may be harmful to your health. Therefore, the recipient of the Voucher must notify the restaurant of any medical conditions or allergens before dining. It is suggested that any requirements are also highlighted upon arrival.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights. These terms and conditions are subject to the law of England and Wales. All disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.