Kiddy Car Terms and Conditions
1. Hire of kiddy cars are subject to availability and on a first served basis.
2. Only one child per kiddy car at all times (unless a double seater). Children must be securely restrained using the belts provided, and be wearing shoes at all times.
3. Children must be over 12 months old, able to sit-up unaided and be measured against the height guide. Only children who meet these requirements are permitted to ride in the kiddy car.
4. Height restrictions apply, maximum height is 120cm (child to be measured on site against height guide).
5. The kiddy car must be operated properly and safely at all times, in accordance with the operating guidelines displayed on the kiddy car.
6. The supervising adult must ensure that attention is taken to avoid contact with other kiddy cars, objects or people.
7. Children must be supervised at all times whilst in the kiddy car.
8. Kiddy cars may only be used inside the Centre. Kiddy cars cannot be used on any escalators or stairs.
9. Kiddy cars must be returned to the Guest Services desk at least 30 minutes before the Centre closes.
10. The supervising adult is responsible for all costs, losses, and liabilities incurred as a result of any injury or damage to the child and/or themselves and/or property damaged incurred whilst the kiddy car is in their possession, including if the kiddy car is stolen.
11. The supervising adult is responsible for all damages, losses, costs or expenses suffered by Westfield as a result of any breach of these terms and conditions. This does not limit or affect Westfield’s responsibility to you for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or the negligence of its officers or employees.
12. The management of Westfield Stratford City retains the right, at any time, to refuse or cancel the hire of a kiddy car at its sole discretion.
13. Any unattended property is left at the supervising adult’s risk and Westfield assumes no liability for any theft, loss or damage to unattended property.
14. A deposit will be taken for the hire of the kiddy car and will be returned as long as:
a. The car is returned 30 minutes before the centre closes
b. The car is brought back in the same condition it is hired
16. Westfield reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and without notice.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.