Lady Gaga celebrates Love for Sale brought to you by Westfield - Prize Draw for a Lady Gaga gift box - Westfield London Terms and Conditions
Westfield Europe Limited (company number 03912122) whose registered office is at 4th Floor, 1 Ariel Way, London W12 7SL ("Westfield") is operating a prize draw for the chance to win a Lady Gaga gift box ("Prize Draw") subject to the terms and conditions set out below.
- You will automatically entered into the Prize Draw for a Lady Gaga gift box on satisfaction of the entry criteria set out below.
- To be eligible for entry into the Prize Draw for a Lady Gaga gift box entrants must:
- be aged sixteen or over and have a UK postal address;
- be a Westfield account holder;
- have registered between 31st August and 5pm GMT on 20th September 2021 (both dates inclusive) to participate in the Lady Gaga celebrates Love for Sale brought to you be Westfield exclusive online performance (the "Event") using the link to the registration website live.westfield.com emailed to participants and selecting the Westfield London centre; and
- such registration have been accepted to attend the Event.
- Only one entry per person. Entries over the maximum number of entries will be void and will not be entered into the Prize Draw. No purchase necessary.
- Entries into the Prize Draw will cease after 5PM GMT on 20th September 2021. Westfield cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost, incomplete or rendered unrecognisable.
- Employees of Westfield, their families, dependants and agents and any other person working on or connected with the Event and/or the Prize Draw for a Lady Gaga gift box are ineligible for this Prize Draw.
- Westfield reserves the right to refuse to accept any entry and/or to select a winning entry at Westfield's absolute discretion. Entries are subject to verification. Incomplete, bulk, automated and third party entries (including "voting exchange") will be disqualified. Westfield reserves the right to terminate, amend or temporarily suspend this Prize Draw for a Lady Gaga gift box and amend these terms and conditions at any time, in its absolute discretion, without prior notice, if Westfield considers it necessary to do so.
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a Prize Draw entry for a Lady Gaga gift box void.These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law. Registration for the Event signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Prize Draw for a Lady Gaga gift box is operated by Westfield and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the provider of the platform (Maestro) and/or Lady Gaga, her team and any representatives or company representing her (the "Artist"). Entrants understand and agree that they are providing their information to Westfield and not to Maestro or the Artist. By registering for the Event and accepting entry into this Prize Draw for a Lady Gaga gift box, each entrant releases Maestro and the Artist from any action or claim arising out of the Prize Draw. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Prize Draw for a Lady Gaga gift box must be directed to Westfield, not Maestro or the Artist.
- Westfield, its agents and commercial partners exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law any liability for (a) any loss or damage arising from or in connection with this Prize Draw for a Lady Gaga gift box or with the acceptance or possession of any prizes (other than those warranties or conditions implied by statute and which cannot be excluded); (b) the accuracy or otherwise of any description or illustration of any prizes; (c) any loss, damage, non-availability or late receipt of any prizes or any communication associated with this Prize Draw for a Lady Gaga gift box; and (d) any fees, charges, taxes or other costs which the winner may be required to pay in connection with any prize. Westfield further disclaims liability for any injury or damage suffered by the entrant or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this Prize Draw for a Lady Gaga gift box. Westfield will not be liable for failure or delay in delivery or performance of their obligations under these terms and conditions in the event of any unforeseen cause beyond its control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure. Westfield is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions for issues of any nature encountered by entrants associated with their entry into this Prize Draw for a Lady Gaga gift box.
- The prize of a Lady Gaga gift box contains the Westfield Event 1 x hoodie and 1 x t-shirt and there are 25 Lady Gaga gift boxes available as part of this Prize Draw.
- Subject to paragraph (a) below [Notification], the winners of the Prize Draw will be the first 25 entrants randomly selected from all eligible entries in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- No costs or expenses incurred in connection with the Prize Draw for a Lady Gaga gift box will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
- Winners will be sent out their prize by post or by courier.Each winner is responsible for sending their correct UK postal address in reply to the notification email sent by Westfield (see below). Sizes can be requested (S,M,L,XL) for both garments forming part of the prize but due to limited stock in each size, sizes will be assigned in the order that Westfield receives the replies to the notification emails.
- The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable and subject to availability. Westfield reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the Prize Draw at any time without prior notice.
- The winners must keep all information about the prize confidential and cannot publicise their win in any manner, including on social media until after 30th September 2021. Any failure to do so will result in their prize being forfeited and awarded to the next eligible entrant.
- The Prize Draw will take place on 21st September 2021.Each winner will be notified by email using the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org on or around 21st September 2021. Each winner is required to reply to the notification email within 72 hours of its receipt with confirmation of the UK postal address where the prize is to be sent. If a winner does not reply to the notification email within the time period specified above, Westfield reserves the right to forfeit the prize and award it to the next eligible entrant.
- The winners agree to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the Prize Draw and consent and agree that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by Westfield and/or any other members of the Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield group in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
- The surname and county of the winners can be obtained by sending a stamp addressed envelope to the Events Team, Westfield Europe Limited, 4th Floor, 1 Ariel Way, London W12 7SL.
- Entrants who do not want their surname and county included on the list of winners referred to above must notify Westfield at the above address within a reasonable period of time before 21st September 2021.
How we use personal data
By registering for the Event and accepting automatic entry into this Prize Draw, entrants are sending their personal information to Westfield who will use this personal data in accordance with data protection laws. Further information on how personal data is used, and data protection rights are explained in Westfield’s Privacy Notice, available at https://uk.westfield.com/privacy. Westfield’s data protection team can be contacted at email@example.com.
Where entrants have consented to receiving marketing materials from sponsors of prize draws, entrants understand that their personal data will be treated in accordance with the sponsor’s privacy notice (not Westfield’s) and that it is the sponsor who is responsible for ensuring that the entrant’s personal data is treated in accordance with data protection laws. Should entrants have any queries or complaints in relation to a sponsor’s treatment of their personal data, the entrant should refer that complaint directly to the sponsor.