Last updated 29 November, 2021.
Ensuring the health and safety of all visitors, retailers and employees within our centres is our main priority. A number of Covid-19 safety measures continue to be in place to keep everyone safe, including enhanced cleaning & disinfection and hand sanitisers throughout the centre.
A comprehensive list of all safety measures in place can be found below:
- Face coverings are mandatory whilst visiting Westfield London. Please note, individual stores are responsible for the implementation of safety measures within their stores.
- Face coverings can be purchased from PPE vending machines available at the following locations:
- Upper Southern Terrace Entrance, Level 0
- Lobby 4, Level 0
- Lobby 4, Level 1
- Burger King Entrance, Level -2
- Lobby 5, Level 1
- Home Quarter, Level -2
- Lobby 2, Level 0
- Lobby 8, Level 0
- Atrium Entrance, Level 0
- Cashless parking is in place along with an increased number of bike racks. These additional cycle racks are located on Level -1 of Car Park A.
- Whilst lifts are operating as normal throughout the centre, we encourage the use of escalators where possible.
- Lifebuoy hand sanitiser dispensers will be located at every lift and escalator. These are touchless for your safety.
- Increased deep cleaning of all public spaces and touch points throughout the day.
- Customers are encouraged to use card payments where possible, individual stores may not accept cash payments at this time.
- Guest Services are open as normal with Covid safe services provided.
- The Multi-Faith Room on Level -3, Lobby 1 will be open during centre trading hours, 10am-9pm. We ask guests using this space to be mindful of others and we welcome the wearing of face coverings in this area.
- Our Balcony Food Court is open as normal but we will continue to encourage the use of the NHS Track & Trace app when using these areas.
- To ensure the safety of customers and staff we will continuously monitor the capacity of the centre and may restrict entry to the mall at busier times.