Ensuring the health and safety of all visitors, retailers and employees within our centres is our main priority. To support this, we have put in place a number of safety measures in compliance with the Government’s COVID-19 Secure Guidelines.
As well as heightened hygiene measures across every touch point, we have technology to monitor footfall and ensure social distancing is practiced, as well as the benefit of onsite security and guest services teams to carefully control the measures at all times.
For a handy visual guide on the measures you'll see in place on your next visit, please click here.
A comprehensive list of all safety measures in place can be found below:
- Face coverings are mandatory whilst visiting Westfield London. Customers exempt under government guidelines will still be permitted within the centre. Please note, individual stores are responsible for the implementation of safety measures, including the requirement of face coverings, and these may differ from the centre guidelines.
- Sign posted one way entry and exit systems will be in place to control footfall and reduce cross path movements. On The Southern Terrace, the Village doors will be entry only and the Atrium doors will be exit only. All other doors will be entry and exit with clearly marked signage.
- Face coverings can be purchased from PPE vending machines available at the following locations:
Level 0, Lift Lobby 2
Level 0, Lift Lobby 4
Level 0, Lift Lobby 8
Level 1, Lift Lobby 4
Level 1, Lift Lobby 5
- Cashless parking will be in place and customers are encouraged to park in alternate bays. Entry to Car Parks will be restricted to facilitate social distancing.
- An additional 300 cycle racks are available opposite the entrance to Burger King.
- Customers will be asked to ‘keep to the left’ throughout the centre to reduce cross path movements and maintain 2m social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers will be located at every entrance, lift lobby and car park.
- Increased deep cleaning of all public spaces and touch points throughout the day.
- Reduced entry to toilet blocks to ensure social distancing.
- Reduced entry to lifts to ensure social distancing, customers are encouraged to use escalators where possible.
- Queuing measures may be put in place to manage the number of customers inside the store at any one time, customers will be asked to visit later if there are long queues outside the store.
- Customers are encouraged to use card payments where possible, individual stores may not accept cash payments at this time.
- Regular public broadcast announcements throughout the centre to promote all safety guidelines.
- We will continue to offer our high level of Guest Services our customers are used, however to ensure customer and staff safety we will need to limit our offer. We are currently unable to offer the following services until further notice:
- Valet Parking
- Cloakroom Service
- Hands-Free Shopping
- Kiddy Cars
- Playgrounds will be closed
- Meeting rooms will be closed
- Multi Faith Prayer Room will be closed
- Until further notice, only cashless payments will be accepted on any purchases made at the Guest Services desk.
- To ensure the safety of customers and staff we may need to restrict entry to the mall at busier times.