At Westfield London, you'll find a unique range of services to make sure family shopping is fun for everyone, from our spacious, pushchair-friendly malls to our many lifts.
Not only is Westfield London a hub of fashion and entertainment, it's also a great place to spend time with your children. With the Westfield Kids Club, your little ones can get just as much out of a trip to our centre as you! Join today to receive a free gift as well as access to offers, discounts and newsletters with information about the fun family events taking place at Westfield London.
Shopping can be dull for little ones, but not at Westfield London. Here, you can collect a Kiddy Car to keep them entertained all day! Kiddy Cars can be hired from the Middle Car Park Concierge desk (Level -2).
Kiddy car prices:
£6 for a single kiddy car
£8 for a double kiddy car
£5 for pushchairs
All you need is one of the following valid forms of identification:
Credit or healthcare card
Simply fill out a hire agreement and the Kiddy Car is yours for up to four hours.
Please note that the service is offered on a first-come, first-served basis, and Kiddy Car drivers must be over 12 months old and no taller than 104 cm. For safety reasons, an adult must accompany the child at all times.
Download Terms and Conditions.
Meltdown moments will sound familiar to anyone who goes shopping with kids. When a nappy needs changing, or a toddler needs taming, head to one of our three Family Rooms to enjoy a calm and peaceful environment.
As well as baby changing tables, you'll find child-sized toilets and sinks, private areas for feeding, and microwaves. In addition, the rooms have a play area and television for older children.
You'll find two Family Rooms on the Ground Floor and the third Family Room on Level 1 near The Balcony.
Let your little ones let off some steam in a specially-designed play area for children aged five years and under. Watch as they marvel at the mini periscope or play hide and seek in the tunnel and den.
Playworld is located between Debenhams and Next on the Ground Floor.
Parking with Prams
Travelling by car is simple, with easy access from the West Cross route and 4,500 parking spaces housed neatly for you, directly underneath the shops. Plus there are exclusive parents with prams spaces marked by an orange light.
When programming your SATNAV device, please use the postcode W12 7SL. This will guide you directly to Ariel Way where you will be able to follow the signs to the car par park.
Alternatively, if you would like to leave your pram at home, you can hire one from our Concierge desk on Ground floor for £5.
View our car park rates, or for extra convenience, find out more about our Valet Parking service.
Child safe shopping
Westfield London is a child safe shopping centre and, as part of our family facilities, we offer a hotline number helping parents and guardians to find children who have been separated from them.
Pick up your free wristbands in centre.
When you visit Westfield London, you'll be able to obtain free wristbands for your children from the Concierge desks located in The Atrium near Marks & Spencer, and at the Shopmobility Desk on Level -2.
A contact telephone number should be written on the wristband and, in the event of your child being lost, you will be contacted quickly and reunited.
If you lose a child while shopping:
- Stay close to where you last saw them
- Look for the Child Safe Zone stickers displayed on shop doors and windows
- Ring the number displayed on the sticker
- Speak directly to our Security team
Teach your child to do the following if they get lost:
- Stop, stand still and look - don't run about
- If they see the person they were with, go to them and hold their hand
- If lost in a shop, go to the nearest till point and talk to the shop staff - most shop assistants will wear uniforms or name badges
- If in the shopping centre, tell them to look for the smiley orange balloon window sticker, then look for a parent with children and ask them to ring the number on the sticker
- Do not go up to anyone else and do not leave the shopping centre with a stranger
The best way to help a lost child:
- Encourage children to stay close to you
- Use reins or wrist links
- Don't leave them in an unsupervised play area
- Write your contact number on a child safe wristband
- Carry an up-to-date photograph of your child
- Take note of what your child is wearing
For more information regarding Child Safe shopping at Westfield London, visit the Concierge desk.