The Black Pound Day store is based in Westfield London and is the permanent flagship home for Black-owned homegrown brands in the UK.
Black Pound Day (BPD) launched on June 27th 2020 and has grown to become the biggest Black-led economic movement in UK history. #BlackPoundDay has disrupted spending habits to recreate a regular spending pattern centred on supporting Black businesses nationally, every first Saturday of the month. Born out of a call to action to anti-racism protesters as the marches hit their peak in 2020, Swiss (the founder of BPD) called for a productive solution-based response and BPD became a model for sustainable, restorative justice for ethical spenders.
- Monday· From 10:00 AM to 09:00 PM
- Tuesday· From 10:00 AM to 09:00 PM
- Wednesday· From 10:00 AM to 09:00 PM
- Thursday· From 10:00 AM to 09:00 PM
- Friday· From 10:00 AM to 09:00 PM
- Saturday· From 10:00 AM to 09:00 PM
- Sunday· From 12:00 PM to 06:00 PM