Last updated 10 January, 2022.
Ensuring the health and safety of all visitors, retailers and employees within our centres is our main priority. Covid-19 safety measures continue to be in place to keep everyone safe, including enhanced cleaning & disinfection and hand sanitisers at every entrance and throughout the centre.
A comprehensive list of all safety measures in place can be found below:
- Face coverings are mandatory whilst visiting Westfield Stratford City.
- Please note, individual stores are responsible for the implementation of safety measurements, including the requirement of face coverings.
Face coverings can be purchased from PPE vending machines available at the following locations:
Ground Floor – Outside, opposite Stratford International Station
Lower Ground Floor – Guest Services lobby
Lower Ground Floor – Behind Fast Food Court / Car Park B
Lower Ground Floor – M&S / Car Park B, level P1
Lower Ground Floor – Car Park A, level P1
North Service Yard
- Cashless parking is in place along with an increased number of bike racks. These additional cycle racks are located at P1 of Car Park A, Cherry Lane and along the Street from Aspers towards Four Dials.
- Whilst lifts are operating as normal throughout the centre, we encourage the use of escalators where possible.
- Lifebuoy hand sanitiser dispensers will be located at every entrance, lift lobby and car park. These are touchless for your safety.
- Increased deep cleaning of all public spaces and touch points throughout the day.
- Reduced entry to toilet blocks to ensure social distancing.
- Reduced entry to lifts to ensure social distancing, customers are encouraged to use escalators where possible.
- Customers are encouraged to use card payments where possible, individual stores may not accept cash payments at this time.
- Regular public broadcast announcements throughout the centre to promote all safety guidelines.
- Guest Services are open as normal with the following exceptions with Covid safe services provided.
- The Inspiration Rest and Faith Space will be open on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays between the hours of 1-3pm and 5-7pm. Five individual pods have been set up in the room available for 15 minute time slots to enable social distancing. Maximum visitors to the space at one time is 6 people.
- Our food courts are open as normal but we will continue to encourage you to use the NHS Track & Trace app when using these areas.
- Some areas of the centre may be closed or unavailable due to crowd control measures, implemented for your safety.
- To ensure the safety of customers and staff we will continuously monitor the capacity of the centre and may restrict entry to the mall at busier times
- The multi-faith room is closed until further notice
For more info on coronavirus and support available in Newham, visit https://www.newham.gov.uk/coronavirus-covid-19