- Data Controller
- Data categories processed, purpose of processing, Legal basis and security measures
- Data processors, Transfer and share of personal data
- Term of data storage
- Your rights as a data subject
WESTFIELD EUROPE LIMITED, (company number 03912122) a limited company incorporated in England and Wales whose registered office is 4th Floor, 1 Ariel Way, London W12 7SL (“We” or where applicable “Us”) as data controller process your personal information in the context of your participation to a fanzone event which consists of Lady Gaga celebrates Love For Sale brought to you by Westfield including a screening of a Lady Gaga’s exclusive performance in the shopping centre Westfield Stratford City (“the Shopping Centre”) (the “Event”).
The data controller for processing your personal data under the Event is:
Westfield Europe Limited, 1 Ariel Way, London, W12 7SL
To register for the Event, you will be required to submit your first name, surname and your e-mail address, which will be submitted in the Event registration form.
Moreover, while collecting the mandatory wristband enabling you to access the Event, you will need to provide us with a valid ID. Such ID will be checked by the person in charge of the wristband distribution and no copy will be made nor saved.
No other personal data or browsing history or data transfer is collected with respect to your participation to the Event.
Acting as data controller for the processing, We process your personal data for the purpose of:
- The organisation and performance of the Event; and
- If you are 16 or over, and subject to your consent, sending you information by email details of the latest news, offers, newsletters, events and activities held in the Shopping Centre . We do not use your personal data to send information of the Shopping Centre unless we have obtained your prior consent.
We insist on the fact that We will only process personal data of persons aged 16 or more for the purpose described in the present paragraph.
As a consequence, if you are under 16 we strongly advise you not to give your consent for such purpose.
3.3 Legal Basis
The legal basis for the processing of the data enumerated in the paragraph a) is that such processing is the legitimate interest of the data controller to manage the organization and access to the Event.
We process your email address to send you information and activities related to the Shopping Centre as stipulated under (b) on the basis of your consent.
Therefore, when you sign up to the Event you are offered the option to give your consent to Us so We can use your personal data for sending you such information and benefits, including information about news, offers, newsletters, events and activities held in the Shopping Centre.
3.4 Security Measures
Protecting your privacy and your personal information is our priority.
We take appropriate security measures especially technical and organisational measures to protect your personal information against any accidental loss, destruction, misuse, damage and unauthorised or unlawful access. However, please be aware that no information transmission over the Internet or storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
We use data processors:
- EventBrite in charge of the booking platform.
- Carmella Terrana Agency Ltd in charge of the access management to the Event (distribution of wristbands)
Please note that you will have to create an account on Eventbrite website to facilitate registering for the Event, such account will be managed by Eventbrite as data controller. In such case, please refer to Eventbrite privacy notice for further information.
If your personal data is processed only in the framework of your participation to the Event, your personal data will be stored from their collection and until one month after the Event take place, subject to the disposition of article 6 below.
As mentioned in article 3 above, your ID will be checked while collecting your wristband. No copy of your ID will be made nor saved.
If you have given Us your consent to receive information and benefits related to the loyalty program of and/or any news on the Shopping Centre, We will store your personal data for 12 months as you agree in the consent given to Us or until you withdraw your consent, whichever occurs first.
Pursuant to all applicable laws you have the right:
- to access to your personal data: we will give you detailed information about your personal data being processed.
- to obtain rectification your personal data: if the personal data we are processing are inaccurate;
- to object to the processing of your personal information: if you want us to stop the processing of your personal data until we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- to obtain the restriction of the processing of your personal information if you contest the accuracy, lawfulness or our need to process your personal data, we will limit the processing of your personal data to the minimum (storage) and, if applicable, will process them only for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or, where necessary, for protection of another natural or legal person, or other limited reason dictated by applicable laws.
- to receive your personal data in a structured and standard format or to ask for the transmission of such information to other controller (portability)
- to give instructions regarding the further processing of your personal data after your death.
Please note that the available rights depend on the legal basis of the processing
For the processing based on your consent:
- you have also the right to withdraw your consent at any time without any reason. The withdrawal of your consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise these rights and/or obtain all relevant information, please contact us at the following address: email@example.com
In order to avoid to infringe third party rights, we reserve the right, in case of reasonable doubt, to proceed to prior verification of your identity in asking you an ID Document:
We will respond within 1 month after receipt of your request, but We retain, when necessary due to the complexity of your request, the right to extend this period by 2 months. We will in any event inform you within 1 month after receipt of your request if We decide to extend the period to respond you have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioners, by phone (+44 (0)3031231113), email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post (Customer Contact, Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF) if you feel that We do not act in accordance with the applicable law.