In line with the Government’s guidelines, we look forward to welcoming you back to Westfield Stratford City on Monday 15th June.
Ensuring the health and safety of all visitors, retailers and employees within our centres is our main priority. To support this, we have put in place a number of safety measures in compliance with the Government’s COVID-19 Secure Guidelines.
As well as heightened hygiene measures across every touch point, we have technology to monitor footfall and ensure social distancing is practised, as well as the benefit of onsite security and guest services teams to carefully control the measures at all times.
For a handy visual guide on the measures you'll see in place on your next visit, please click here.
A comprehensive list of all safety measures in place can be found below:
- Sign posted one way entry and exit systems will be in place to control footfall and reduce cross path movements. Stratford Place doors will be exit only, whilst Four Dials and Chestnut Plaza doors will be used to control entrance into the Centre. All other doors will be exit and entry with clearly marked signage.
- Cashless parking will be put in place along with an increased number of bike racks. These additional 300 cycle racks are located at P1 of Car Park A, Cherry Lane and along the Street from Aspers towards Four Dials.
- Customers will be asked to ‘keep to the left’ throughout the centre to reduce cross path movements and maintain 2m social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers will be located at every entrance, lift lobby and car park.
- Increased deep cleaning of all public spaces and touch points throughout the day.
- Reduced entry to toilet blocks to ensure social distancing.
- Reduced entry to lifts to ensure social distancing, customers are encouraged to use escalators where possible.
- Mall seating areas have been removed, areas for disabled guests and those in need of support will still be available.
- Queuing measures may be put in place to manage the number of customers inside the store at any one time, customers will be asked to visit later if there are long queues outside the store.
- Customers are encouraged to use card payments where possible, individual stores may not accept cash payments at this time.
- Regular public broadcast announcements throughout the centre to promote all safety guidelines.
- Guest Services will continue to offer the high level of services our customers are used, however to ensure their safety we will need to limit some of the services we currently offer. Please refer to our Guest Service desk near M&S Foodhall.
- The majority of our food courts & restaurants remain closed. Please click here for a list of those open for takeaway and/or delivery.
- To ensure the safety of customers and staff we may need to restrict entry to the mall at busier times.